Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back Again...

Every time I think I'm going to be able to start blogging on a regular basis, something comes up and I fall off the wagon again.  I last posted about the Advocare 30 day challenge.  It was good.  I'm really glad I did it and ended up losing right at 10 pounds while doing it.  I lost another 7 after that, but we just got back from vacation.  Of course, that means I put a few pounds back on.

We got back from vacation on Sunday, and I was rear-ended on Monday afternoon.  Fun times!  Audrey was with me but, luckily, she was fine.  I was twisted and looking over my shoulder when the guy hit me, so my neck and back are a mess.  I've been on pain killers and muscle relaxers for a few days.  Wow, those things make me feel like I'm in lala land!  I'm trying not to take my meds today since I'm alone with the kids, but we'll see how long that lasts. :)

I really need to post about Audrey's 3rd birthday soon.  She had a fun luau party, and I have a lot of fun pictures to share.  Alright, that's it for now.  Hopefully, I'll be back here again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Swagger Wagon Chronicles


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved