Monday, April 23, 2012

Coffee Date, Bowling, and Fun!

Kurt was out of town last week, and Ava had a hard time at the beginning of the week. Since I'm not above bribing my children (especially when Daddy is out of town), I told Ava I would take her on a coffee date on Saturday morning if she was good while Kurt was away. This worked like a charm, and she was soooo excited to spend time just the two of us!

Saturday morning, Kurt took the "little girls" to get doughnuts, and Ava and I headed to Starbucks. She was excited to get some "coffee" (hot chocolate) and whatever she wanted to eat. She chose the banana chocolate chip pound cake.



She picked out her clothes and decided how I would do her hair. She wanted the date to be perfect. It was so nice to spend time with just my big girl and actually get to have a conversation with her.

We headed home and got ready to take the girls bowling. This was our first time to take them and it was a blast!! It took a little while for them to figure out there was a rotation and Kurt and I got to bowl too. After that, we all had fun. Audrey used the ramp and at some points had a better score than I did. :)



Sunday afternoon, the girls helped Kurt clean out the cars and wash them. They were soaked from head to toe, but they all had a good time. This was such a fun, relaxing weekend. We stay so busy, it's nice to hang out and have no real plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Swagger Wagon Chronicles


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved